Start using Mobile Check Deposit!
To use Mobile Check Deposit you must:
- Be a member in good standing with CentralAlliance Credit Union
- Be a member of CentralAlliance Credit Union for at least 6 months
- Have an active CentralAlliance checking account without any NSF or check safe history (business accounts are not eligible at this time)
Download the CentralAlliance Touch Banking Mobile App from the App Store (Apple) or Google Play (Android). Search for “Touch Banking”
- Activate Touch Banking by entering your “App Code” (contact CentralAlliance at 920-720-2572 or 800-236-5228 option 4 to receive your App Code)
PLEASE NOTE: You MUST call CentralAlliance in order to be activated for Mobile Check Deposit
- Enter your Virtual Branch User ID
- Enter your Virtual Branch Password
- Verify a security question you set up in Virtual Branch
Once you are logged into Touch Banking, you will find Mobile Check Deposit located under the Deposit Tab.
What type of checks does Mobile Check Deposit accept?
Acceptable check types made payable to you in US dollars include: personal checks, business checks, or cashier’s checks drawn on a financial institution located with the US.
What types of checks does Mobile Check Deposit NOT accept?
US Treasury and Government Checks
Post Dated Checks
Third Party Checks
Checks with date greater than 90 days
How much can I deposit thru Mobile Check Deposit?
- $5,000 per check
- $5,000 per day
- Six (6) items per day
Normal CentralAlliance Credit Union check hold policy applies.
How do I deposit a check using Mobile Check Deposit?
- Endorse the back of your check as “For Mobile Deposit Only- CentralAlliance Credit Union” and your signature.
- Logon to your Touch Banking App
- Select Deposits from the menu
- Select New Deposit-Choose account, enter amount, select continue
- Snap a picture of the check-Select Use Photo or Retake if the image is not clear
- Snap a picture of the back of the check- Select Use Photo or Retake if the image is not clear
- Confirm the deposit amount
Images will then be sent to CentralAlliance Credit Union. The deposit will appear as pending.
The deposit history will reflect the status of the check capture.
PENDING- Check image has been sent to CentralAlliance Credit Union for review.
FAILED- Check has been rejected by CentralAlliance.
ACCEPTED- Check has been approved by CentralAlliance for deposit.
NOTE: An accepted status does not confirm the posting of the deposit to the account. You will need to check your account history to verify posting of the check to your account.
Checks submitted before 3:00pm (CST), Monday – Friday- will be deposited by the end of current business day.*
Checks deposited after 3:00pm (CST), Monday – Friday- will be deposited by the end of the next business day.*
Checks submitted on weekends or holidays- will be deposited by the end of the next business day.*
*Normal CentralAlliance check holds apply